Introducing our first ablative laser in the history of our practice. After years of researching and demo-ing everything that is available on the market we have finally found something that works!!
Secret™ Pro is a dual modality system that allows us to do both Radio Frequency microneedling and fractional CO2. This is not the CO2 of old that would knock you out for two weeks- it's extremely customizable for our patient’s lifestyle, mitigating any risk and reducing downtime.
Think of this treatment as your texture/ tightening savior. It's going to deeply exfoliate and smooth the surface of the skin by treating the inside out and the outside in!
Acne scars, deep grooves, fine lines, crepey texture, scarring, stretch marks, surgical scars and more!
What Does It Treat?
- Acne, acne scarring
- Skin laxity
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Surgical scars
- Color correction & sun damage
- Overall tone & texture of skin
- Dull skin appearance
- Enlarged pores
- We can completely control everything about this treatment protocol; how long it takes, the pain level and even the amount of treatment and/or downtime one may need.
- You can do each technology on its own (RFMN & CO2) or combine the two for maximum results
- The secret pro is the first dual system to cause neo-collagensis from the bottom up, and the top down.
How It Works
- The Radio-frequency micro-needling uses a combination of either 64 or 25 pins to penetrate the skin and deliver a predetermined depth of RF energy. By doing this you're telling your skin to create new collagen, from the inside out. This results in smoothing out texture, alleviating scars, fine lines, enlarged pores etc.
- The fractional co2 laser ablates only a fraction of the skin of the skin, leaving part of the skin intact for faster healing, mitigating the risk of side effects and downtime.
- Secret™ Pro combines the two devices onto one platform. This unique combination of technologies treats the full thickness of the epidermis and dermis to stimulate neocollagenesis and increase one's own hyaluronic acid production.
Real Patient Reviews
"I have been cared for by Dr. Dennis Gross for many years, and always receive thorough, professional care. Since I was a sun lover for many years, I develop skin cancers, especially on my face. Dr. Gross is such a great surgeon, my scars are barely visible. Plus he is so kind and reassuring, as is his staff."
- Dorothy C.
Does it hurt?
We can apply topical numbing before doing the treatment, this essentially gets rid of any discomfort. Based on the treatment being done, you'll sit with the topical numbing cream for 15-30 minutes prior to your treatment.
What is the downtime?
We can totally adjust the downtime to fit your lifestyle. It can be fine-tuned anywhere from just a few hours, up to 5-7 days. This will mostly consist of minor redness & a dry surface feeling.
How long does the treatment take?
After numbing for 15-30 minutes the actual procedure itself can range from 20-40 minutes depending on the area being treated.
Who is a candidate?
Truthfully anyone dealing with a textural concern could be a candidate. This treatment can be done on all skin types, any time of year!