Dermal Fillers and Injectables in New York, NY
Whether you're interested in addressing facial wrinkles and hollows or you want a non-invasive solution to enhance your lips or butt, dermal fillers can be the answer. Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology is proud to offer a wide range of dermal fillers and injectables for patients in Queens, Staten Island, New York, City, and Brooklyn, NY.
“Fillers are amazing. They’re painless and give immediate results. They make wrinkles disappear, creases less deep and can give a more pronounced cheek. It begins with selecting the right filler for your needs and then injecting the right amount to get natural looking results. That’s my job.”
– Dr. Dennis Gross
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers are injectables that restore lost volume, fill facial folds and wrinkles, or enhance the lips or buttocks. Most facial fillers last six to 18 months and are formulated with ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, hydroxylapatite, or poly-L-lactic acid. Not all injectables are fillers; botulinum toxin injectables like Botox® work by temporarily paralyzing nerves that are responsible for dynamic wrinkles like crow's feet and forehead lines.
How Much Do Dermal Fillers Cost in New York, NY?
The cost of dermal fillers or injectables in New York depends on which fillers will best help you achieve your goals and how many units you require. To determine your individual cost, please call us at Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology to schedule an initial consultation for a tailored treatment plan.
What Lip Injections Do You Offer?
Want to enhance your lips to make them fuller or more defined? Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology recommends the following lip fillers:
- Belotero® can be used to treat vertical lines below and above the lips or add volume and definition to the lips.
- Juvéderm® Volbella® XC is recommended to smooth away vertical lines around the lips and give the lips natural-looking fullness.
- Restylane® Silk is formulated specifically for the lips and it was the first FDA-approved lip filler that delivers smooth, natural-looking results.
What Makes Sculptra® Unique?
Sculptra® is a unique dermal filler formulated with poly-L-lactic acid, whereas most dermal fillers are formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA). This long-lasting filler can be used to treat deep folds and creases of the face, restore lost facial volume, and even augment the buttocks when used as butt injections. Once a series of treatments have been completed, Sculptra® is very long-lasting with results that last up to three years, whereas most fillers only last nine to 12 months.
What Facial Injectables and Dermal Fillers Are Available?
Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology offers a range of facial fillers and injectables, from dermal fillers for acne scars to injectables to treat dynamic wrinkles.
- This botulinum toxin injectable reduces the appearance of dynamic wrinkles and treats hyperhidrosis and migraines.
- This is a newer brand of botulinum toxin that works in the same way as Botox® to treat dynamic facial wrinkles.
- This is one of the latest brands of botulinum toxin injectables that can be used to treat wrinkles, especially in people who have not responded well to Botox®.
- Jeuveau™ is also called "Newtox" and it's one of the latest forms of botulinum toxin with a price up to 30 percent lower than Botox®.
- Belotero® is one of the most popular dermal fillers for under eyes, lip enhancement, and fine lines.
- This family of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers comes in several formulations with very small or larger particles to restore lost facial volume, smooth away wrinkles, or enhance the lips.
- This family of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers comes in several formulations to treat wrinkles and facial folds, enhance the lips, and provide a lifting effect to the midface.
- This unique calcium hydroxylapatite filler is designed to stimulate natural collagen production while smoothing away wrinkles.
- Fat Transfer
- Fat transfer involves removing a small amount of fat from one area of the body, such as the thigh, and transferring it to a new location such as the cheeks to permanently add volume.
- Kybella® is the only injectable approved by the FDA to treat fat deposits under the chin. Kybella® offers permanent results that develop over a period of weeks.
- This poly-L-lactic acid filler offers results that last years by stimulating new collagen production to restore lost volume in the face.
Real Patient Reviews
"Being in Courtney's care is such a positive experience in every way. She is wonderful!"
- Diana D
How long do under eye fillers last?
Depending on the specific filler that is used, the FDA approval for filler is 6-9 months. Your follow up plan will be discussed with you upon your appointment.
Which filler is best for under eyes?
Although everyone’s anatomy is different, there are a few favorite products used to treat the under eye area; most commonly we recommend a thinner textured filler underneath the eye as the skin there is much more delicate. Usually a restylane or belotero works beautifully here.
How much does under eye filler cost?
It is very hard to discuss pricing for filler since individual patients may need different products and varying amounts, It is safe to say most treatments will can range $900- $950 but this will be discussed with you during your consultation visit.
Is filler under the eye dangerous?
Although EXTREMELY RARE, as with any medical procedure there is always risk involved. With all dermatological procedures, we recommend seeing a licensed professional that is comfortable with the facial structure and anatomy in order to avoid any adverse reaction. Dr. Dennis Gross & his team have over 30 years of experience in dermatology, leaving you in very safe hands.
Facial fillers and injectables are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments because they deliver stunning results without invasive surgery or downtime. Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology is proud to offer the best dermal fillers on the market to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation; we welcome patients in Queens, Staten Island, and New York.