Laser Treatments in New York, NY
Are you bothered by specific skin concerns? Do you want a non-invasive solution to issues like lax skin, fine lines, sun spots, and bothersome scars? Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology offers state-of-the-art laser treatments to reveal more youthful skin, correct spider veins, and even remove unwanted tattoos. We serve men and women in Staten Island, Queens, New York City, Brooklyn and the surrounding areas with tailored laser solutions.
“There is no such thing as one laser treatment that does it all. The best results come from using the one laser that specializes in that particular problem. That’s how I do it in my practice.”
– Dr. Dennis Gross
What Are Laser Treatments?
Laser treatments are non-surgical and non-invasive treatments that use light wavelengths to heat tissue beneath the surface. Laser treatments can tighten skin, reduce fine lines, revise scars, remove unwanted hair, address hyperpigmentation and scars, and even remove tattoos.
How Much Do Laser Treatments Cost in New York, NY?
The cost of your laser skin treatment depends on the type of technology that will work best for you and the number of sessions you need. Contact us to schedule a consultation so that we can develop a tailored treatment plan for you with your individual cost.
What Types of Laser Treatments Do You Offer?
Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology is a boutique practice committed to bringing the latest and greatest advancements to our patients. We pair the most effective laser treatments with one-on-one meetings and customized treatment plans to help you achieve the best possible results. Learn more about the laser treatments we offer below.
- IPL® Photofacial
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL®) technology is the gold standard in reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation, including pigmented lesions and sun spots. It's also a popular laser treatment for acne scars.
- Laser Hair Removal
- This laser treatment can dramatically or even completely stop hair growth in treatment areas so you can enjoy smooth legs, intimate areas, underarms, or get rid of facial hair growth. We use the Candela Gentle Max Pro system, which is effective and safe for all skin types.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- This non-invasive treatment reveals smoother, brighter, and more youthful skin by addressing hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and fine lines. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used as a laser treatment for acne scars.
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Do you have a tattoo that you regret or one that hasn't aged well? Laser tattoo removal with M22 laser works to break up pigments in the tattoo using different energy frequencies.
- Laser Vein Treatment
- In most cases, a single laser treatment is enough to reduce the appearance of spider veins and varicose veins on the face and legs.
- Laser Scar Revision
- Laser treatment for the face or body can be used to minimize the appearance of bothersome scars by blending the scar into the surrounding skin's texture and tone. We can revise all types of scars, including burns, acne scars, surgical scars, and scars from injuries.
- LED Light Therapy
- This laser skin treatment is highly effective in treating acne and fighting signs of premature aging by killing bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- 3D Laser Treatments
- This treatment combines two laser technologies to stimulate collagen production to lift and tighten the skin.
- Ultherapy® uses the body’s own regenerative response to gently and gradually lift skin on the eyebrow, under the chin and on the neck, and smooth lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
Real Patient Reviews
“Lia Trojansky is the best injector I’ve found in my time in NYC. She has a unique eye for aesthetics and knows how to elevate your natural beauty!”
- Kristine S.
No matter your skin care goals, our laser skin treatments are an effective and non-invasive solution to give you the beautiful, bright, smooth skin you're dreaming of. Dr. Dennis Gross Dermatology is proud to deliver our patients in Staten Island, Queens, Brooklyn and New York City the latest advancements in laser treatments for the best possible results. Contact us today to schedule a consultation for a personalized treatment plan.